What a wonderful time for us to celebrate Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for! Merrill had a great day at Honey's... She saw lots of her cousins and really enjoyed her Thanksgiving lunch! We wanted to let each of you know that you hold a special place in our hearts and hope your holiday season is filled with joy! Oh- I made Merrill's dress... the patch eventually came off, the burlap started losing threads even after being stitched on...but for a first attempt, I thought it turned out pretty cute!
Monday, December 01, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
What a wonderful time for us to celebrate Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for! Merrill had a great day at Honey's... She saw lots of her cousins and really enjoyed her Thanksgiving lunch! We wanted to let each of you know that you hold a special place in our hearts and hope your holiday season is filled with joy! Oh- I made Merrill's dress... the patch eventually came off, the burlap started losing threads even after being stitched on...but for a first attempt, I thought it turned out pretty cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The dress was precious Wen! We enjoyed spending time with you guys over the holiday. Can't wait til Christmas!! Love you...Sissie
WOW! You made a dress!! I am impressed! I don't know if I will ever attempt that! I love it! It is adorable!
Post a Comment