Tuesday, June 24, 2008




Okay, so I know it's been like over a year since we posted here.... I'm switching back... I can post pictures easily and there's not a million different sites for you to check. I kept my pregnancy site somewhere else and it was just too much to keep 4 different sites updated! So... I hope everyone is doing great, as you all know we now have a BEAUTIFUL baby girl named Merrill. She's 4 months old and just started eating solids which is still hilarious! We're getting ready to go to the beach with our family, I'm going to turn 31 and Chris is going to Europe... Pretty busy! We'll keep this one updated, PROMISE!

3 comments:

Donna Gooch said...

Well, she's just the most precious thing!! Can't wait to start keeping her in August. I am truly blessed with wonderful children, grandchildren and great grandchildren! All my love, Mom

AUsome mom said...

Great site Wen! I look forward to seeing your udates and pics of my FAVORITE neice!! Tell her that Sissie loves her! Can't wait to go to the beach and spend some quality time with her. And you!
Love you!
Sissie

Jaymee said...

that is a very cute and messy face. i promise to check back often and bug you for updates. love you all. jaymee