
Sorry for the lack of updates lately! We've both been so busy, there has been little time for blogging. I presented at the 2007 SEEC in Houston, TX (Johnson Space Center) in February. I was able to meet lots of astronauts.... even Barbara Morgan, the next teacher in space or Educator Astronaut as NASA is calling her. She was runner up to Christa after the Challenger accident. Two weeks later, Chris attended a business trip in Maui, Hawaii that I was able to attend. The following week, he had a business trip to NJ. We were home the first couple of weeks in March, and then for Spring Break, I went with a dear friend to Florida for a few days and then came back, grabbed Chris, and left for camping. While camping, I became sick... so, we left early and we're back home for a little while at least. Oh, my precious nephew is getting married this next weekend... they'll have to have the xanax ready - don't know how I'll cope. But, Chris and I are both very proud of him! Well, that's it for right now... We'll try to do better keeping you updated in the future!!

No comments:
Post a Comment